Richlands D

Exodus

"bennett u wear bike short shorts....and think ur funny and kool cause ur daughters was decent at basketball and u think ur some basketball god...lol.. palmer coaches football and has a state ring....hmmm wow what do u have??? hmm thats what i thought nuttin....bennett ur a classic joke if u ask me... "

I do believe old Ecstasy has a point. Bennett needs to throw them codhuggers in the trash and get out of the 1960's with that Ringo Starr hair-do. Does that dude still teach at RHS?

well i watched practice again today from far off and looks like the D is going to be STOUT! hill looks good at nose he truly is aggressive and i mean aggressive lol...and christian has fully recoverd and hes strong to...well overall this D is really strong up front they are tough and linebackers are stacked with wicks and jackson and the DBs are quick good hands and can hit hard...

and i found out why hill didnt play 11th grade year after playing 9th and 10th....he got a job at Ramey Automotive in Richalands, to learn some more responsibilty and i guess he just decided he has all his life to work so he played this year...and its good to see him out there and that kids tough...

i feel sorry for tazewell..that bulldos_07 or whatever, he completely ruined that game for them...i watched a few richlands games last year and i know that with the kids they got coming back not to mention that Hill kid, he just pissed off the wrong people

[ QUOTE ]

bennett u wear bike short shorts....and think ur funny and kool cause ur daughters was decent at basketball and u think ur some basketball god...lol.. palmer coaches football and has a state ring....hmmm wow what do u have??? hmm thats what i thought nuttin....bennett ur a classic joke if u ask me...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Well said exodus, never knew my first post would be making fun of ole bennett! Holler at me when you stop wearin those shorty shorty daisy duke shorts and we will go shoot a few deers on your plantation in PAINTLICK! haha

[ QUOTE ]

i feel sorry for tazewell..that bulldos_07 or whatever, he completely ruined that game for them...i watched a few richlands games last year and i know that with the kids they got coming back not to mention that Hill kid, he just pissed off the wrong people

[/ QUOTE ]

Who have i pissed off that can do anything to stop us? NOBODY Muncy and Raz will make that d look silly