sunday night football

ghsfan07

just hope he doesn't get too excited and fumble...lol.

i think he's set to have a great year and make a name for himself...he's in the best possible situation he could be i think...things have worked out well...i hope he does good...would like to see a local guy make it big.

not looking very good so far frown.gif

I hope they don't give up on him...gotta be tuff for him right now, he knows where he is at and that last fumble he just go the ball to far behind him trying to keep his balance...he is looking really slow though...and Madden just got all over him...I hope he gets another chance, I know he's got it in him.

good to see him come back after those fumbles with a run like that

he's doing good.....just gotta eliminate those fumbles....but he will, Coughlin helped Tiki....and I know he will have some words of encouragement for Ahmad

looked to me like he was just trying to make something happen and lost the handle...happens a lot if you take the ball back to far behind you...hits the ribs on the way back around and rolls out...which is what it looked like on the replay.

Just glad they didn't pull him...there will be better days ahead...would have been nice for him to break the big one at a key time or something, but, wasn't meant to be tonight...maybe next week.

with Ward getting the bulk of the carries with jacobs out Bradshaw who actually looked better imo against the same level of talent in pre season he could have a shot getting some pt on O in the next game...