bad refs

romeo37

i beleive that was the worst called game i have ever seen in my born days i know we lost but it would of never been that bad if the refs would of called it fair but thats the way it goes when a virginia team goes into west virginia it has always been that way .every one that was there seen that the boy got a td for hurley he even tore the red marker down when he crossed the end zone ii even heard some of the williamson fans talking how that boy was in but its over and hats off to willaimson congrat. go rebels

Guest BB_TWEEDER

??????? What happend. More in detail if you dont mind? I feel your pain about WVA refs. But on the other hand admit to it or not, but in most cases Va refs do the same in return for Wva teams. This always be a controversey between the two states.

every game that ive been to when a west virginia team or ky team comes to hurley they have always called it pretty well close if that game was called at hurley that game would of been something like 20 to 14 hurley just really gave up when that td was raced off the board they seen that they cant beat the team and the refs to and on top of that when hurley was down there on williasons side the darn police car turn there head lights on to blind our team the fans had to tell the refs, just stuff like that.. the refs forced there selfs over there and told them to turn them off and the ambulance had theres on to now if that isnt dirty what is, i think that we need to just try to play virginia teams if we could but anyway we need to get ready for homecomeing game against big creek friday night

you want to see bad you should have been at Christiansburg and Bassett the ref called a holding call and he was 35 yards behind the play plus he was on the left side of the field and he called it on the rt side so I do not know how far that put him from the call but there was no way he could have seen a hold it was all he could do to walk much less keep up with the speed of the game he could hardly bend over to place the ball

AMEN TO THAT!! wva. refs. are awful!, i remeber last year at big creek, one of thier D ends lined up offsides EVERY PLAY! and it got called one night b/c one of our coaches spoke up and said there it is ref. and he called it.