James Monroe at Greenbrier East

MavsRock

This is a big game for JM for playoff positioning. We need to win to secure a 2nd round home game. It's goingto be tough, in Lewisburg, and we only beat them 21-20 last year. Unfortanetly I won't be able to go but will listen to it. Hopefully we can take control early and get this on past us.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know if everyone is healthy this week? I hope so. This is a big game!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we're completely healthy this week either. We haven't been completely healthy in weeks now.

[ QUOTE ]

This is the worst year for having guys banged up pretty much all year at JM that I can remember!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say 2001 was by far the worst, I remember that season well, we had significant illnesses or injuries from week one. I think it was TJ Shires who missed week 1 with appendicitis, Nick Newberry broke has arm against Greenbrier East, and again against Oak Hill, Cory Jackson broke his jaw against Sherman, and our kicker, Justin Hodges got hurt against Oak Hill too, and those are just to name a few.

Hopefully this team can be 13-1 with one loss by 7 points.

I think at one point we go down to 4 healthy backs on the roster. Despite all this, that team went 7-4, and lost all 4 of those games by 7 points or less.