WVU VS Oklahoma and Tech vs Kansas...NO MIZZOU????????

wvuraiders

Hard to figure Mizzou beat two bcs team illini and kansas,,,

tech will have no problem with kansas ( should have been mizzou)

well as wvu fan I am already looking forward to the 08 season...Oklahoma is a tall task for us.

[ QUOTE ]

well as wvu fan I am already looking forward to the 08 season...Oklahoma is a tall task for us.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm telling you, Tech had better prepare for a very good Kansas team and not overlook them...stranger things have happened.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm telling you, Tech had better prepare for a very good Kansas team and not overlook them...stranger things have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where should we start? I think the Big House on September 1st is a good place... Yeah, Tech needs to prepare.

This will be a good test for WVU. Oklahoma has a strong arguement as the best team in the country! WVU will have a hard time with OU.....but WVU has got to have more in the tank than what they showed in the meltdown they showed last night. I hope we play as capable as we can and limit turnovers. I'm looking forward to the game....we can't change the past, but the future is still bright and no reason not to start all over with the 08 bowl.

OU in a blowout...they have a great defense and a very good rushing and passing attack...their defense will slow down Slaton and White and completely dominate the game...im saying OU 45-13

[ QUOTE ]

OU in a blowout...they have a great defense and a very good rushing and passing attack...their defense will slow down Slaton and White and completely dominate the game...im saying OU 45-13

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. WVU will be able to find their rhythm early and put it to OU like they did Georgia a couple years ago. I'd look for WVU taking this one with a score of about 34-28.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. WVU will be able to find their rhythm early and put it to OU like they did Georgia a couple years ago. I'd look for WVU taking this one with a score of about 34-28.

[/ QUOTE ]

I frankly don't know whether West Virginia can recover from the aftershock of the Pittsburgh game.

Oklahoma is playing as well as anyone in college football. Case and point is Sunday night: they beat a one-loss (at the time) Missouri team by 21 points after pulling away in the second half. Likewise, West Virginia has been quite unpredictable this season: score 66 against Connecticut, lose 13-9 against Pittsburgh. It all depends on which West Virginia team shows up. I don't think the Mountaineers have enough.

Oklahoma-33

West Virginia-19