Tazewell @ Grundy

wave_20

that was in a scrimmage tho.. and they practiced before that so that really dont count.. couple of the guys from mt. mission said they didnt even try cause they was tired from practice.. but thats not my words its theirs

[ QUOTE ]

ok yeah they didnt try ok they are at home and us grundy come in they aint going to let us beat them they tried.....but i see it being a hard fought game by tazewell but i see us by 15

[/ QUOTE ]

no hard thought game here, Tazewell lost by 30 to Mt. Mission and Grundy handled Mt. Mission when all there starters were in, it will be packed and loud on friday night and I predict it will get ugly fast

ugly fast? i think last year tazewell was winning at half time at the end of the season i think 35-23 and just came out and blew it! whether good half by tazewell or bad by grundy! i dont see it getting ugly fast! yea we lost to mt. mission but we were with them until we tried to run their pace and we kept forcing shots without passing around! i see the game being either way but by less than ten

grundy is gonna win yall. tazewell i know was picked to finish last in the polls but i think their better than that. But still we at grundy are gonna win if they want to pull an upset it wont be at grundy.

[ QUOTE ]

ugly fast? i think last year tazewell was winning at half time at the end of the season i think 35-23 and just came out and blew it! whether good half by tazewell or bad by grundy! i dont see it getting ugly fast! yea we lost to mt. mission but we were with them until we tried to run their pace and we kept forcing shots without passing around! i see the game being either way but by less than ten

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah you was with mt. mission at the tip lol you lost by 30 to them while our starters handle them in the scimmage, i dont see how anybody thinks tazewell has a shot in this one

Man i have said nothing but good stuff about u guys cause i believe yall will have a good team and push us to the limit but last year yall didnt blow nothing yall never ever had that game i mean everyone seen when we tried how the result ended up being i mean yall might beat us this year but last year yall never had it so i dunno.....i mean i aint talking smack cause like i said i think yall have more heart then any other team in the district so i mean dont take it as i am talking smack cause i aint i wish yall the best of luck