Cowboys getting a gut check in Detroit!

Lance

damn...Dallas scores on a pass to Witten + pat = 28 to 27 Cowboys! Thank god for Jason Witten today because TO took a day off! What a game!

Lions led the entire game...Dallas took the lead for the only time in the game with 18 seconds left on the clock...and they end it with a sack...game over.

Dallas wins the Division with the win.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Every team has an off day.. Ask the eers about that, anyway .. How about them Cowboys?.. Can they make it the Suberbowl?? -- for sure!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Super Bowl Champion will come from the AFC.

the Cowboys will most likely make it to the super bowl, but then they will have to play the winner of the varsity NFL. (thats the AFC if anyone didnt catch on) I dont think it matters who gets to the super bowl from the NFC, it will be the AFC to win it anyway

A Cowboys-Patriots rematch in the Super Bowl would definitely be worth every ounce of attention it receives. Sure, I believe the Patriots would win, but again, Dallas would certainly have a fighting chance at it.

However, it'd be one of the only Super Bowls in which I'd be cheering against both teams.

"The legend of Tony Romo grows."

The Cowboys had an off day, but still pulled out the victory. Wade Phillips was right in saying that this win shows the true character of this team.

I wasnt worried at all during the game i knew when the needed to they would score . . . but every saying TO was not there u can see from Witten's 15 catches and al the dump passes to Barber and Jones . . . But Dallas's D was off today until the drive b4 last they kept looking around like after all the junk they had talked everyone was going to step up (to bad its played on the or the evil empire would have been beaten) but bottom line i want my boys to win the first playoff game this decade b4 they get placed in the super bowl