Richlands @ Grundy

Ryan4VT

i would say as much as we had last night will be all u see at richlands... Go get start recruiting for next years football season cause you all got 2nd so you all better players .. you all will only beat us in football cause our football team sucks..

Oh yea because we obviously pay off the refs. Ill give Grundy, mostly Biltiler, the credit they deserve. They played a helluva game. But you and I both know Mulkey had a horrible night. It wont be that way at home.

alright whoever this is stop smack talking because right now we dont have anything to be smack talking about we are 6-5 so wait till we are atleast 10-5 before u start smack talking .............. lol and i honestly dont think they paid the reffs cause if u noticed the team fouls was 18-18 so i mean just wait and see what happens after the richlands game at richlands before u start talking smack

you cant just give most of the credit to billiter because even tho he did go off for 39 , bobby peck had a triple double and we played the best team basketball we've played this season, and dj is right , we arent in any situation to talk smack at this point in the season

Yes i agree with that. But I give him most of it. Had it not have been for him the score would have been 31-58. But Grundy played a good game, and as I said earlier in this thread, you guys needed this in the worst way.

[ QUOTE ]

i would say as much as we had last night will be all u see at richlands... Go get start recruiting for next years football season cause you all got 2nd so you all better players .. you all will only beat us in football cause our football team sucks..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. I have 3 things to say about this post.

1. Go back to English class. It would take an English teacher to understand half of that.

2. Assuming that you mean we get 2nd in the state last year, at least we made it that far. 49-5 in 4 years is very impressive.

3. And as for all we will beat you in is football, our girls bball beat you last night, our baseball team almost made it to state last year, and our softball team will beat you. Thats at least 3 off the top of my head.

Thank you, have a nice day!

that we did lol...the whole team knew how bad we needed it and thats why i think we got our act together and the whole team felt great after the win so im hoping that this big win will put us back on the right track, gonna be another tough game tonight but i feel like we have more momentum at this point than we've had since last season

ohh and for the record i have no idea who that is talkin crap but im about 99.9 percent sure its not one of our players so just dont think that what this guy is saying is a reflection of our team in any way...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. I have 3 things to say about this post.

1. Go back to English class. It would take an English teacher to understand half of that.

2. Assuming that you mean we get 2nd in the state last year, at least we made it that far. 49-5 in 4 years is very impressive.

3. And as for all we will beat you in is football, our girls bball beat you last night, our baseball team almost made it to state last year, and our softball team will beat you. Thats at least 3 off the top of my head.

Thank you, have a nice day!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol dont forget about wrestling man haha jk