WVU vs Arizona

sanctagon

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Ok give me your excuse for losing to pitt...anyone can beat anybody. Personally I don't think wvu will beat arizona, so I really have no say in this...but duke is not elite in my opinion...this year....ask paulas how green's jock smelt...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ask green about washington..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Paulis has smelled a lot of sack this year and last with Green and Washington being the givers of full frontal facials to Paulis. Maybe that is the reason Greg has those dark marks under his eyes.

I am not a bandwagon teenager. I watched WVU struggle against RADFORD. Alexander is one hell of a player and the best WVU has. But Duke has 5 or 6 players just as good as him. I have stood behind Duke my entire life and im sorry if im not in my late 40's and as wise as some of you men.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How is it a home game for WVU. They don't play in the Verizon Center do they? I thought they played in Morgantown. Stupid me!

[/ QUOTE ] yep stupid you. i guess a team on the other side of the US would have a advantage over a team thats maybe 2 hrs away

[/ QUOTE ]

if the matchup happens who would you be pulling for Rocks?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I am not a bandwagon teenager. I watched WVU struggle against RADFORD. Alexander is one hell of a player and the best WVU has. But Duke has 5 or 6 players just as good as him. I have stood behind Duke my entire life and im sorry if im not in my late 40's and as wise as some of you men.

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU stuggled against Radford? The final score was 90-60! WVU shot 47% from the field. They only had 5 turnovers and forced 15. They had 7 blocked shots while Radford had 2. WVU had 6 steals Radford had 3. I was at the game, WVU was a little cold to start the game, but to say that WVU stuggled against them is stupid. You are losing all credibility by posting. First by saying that Duke has much better athletes than WVU, secondly by saying WVU won by 30 and struggled.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU stuggled against Radford? The final score was 90-60! WVU shot 47% from the field. They only had 5 turnovers and forced 15. They had 7 blocked shots while Radford had 2. WVU had 6 steals Radford had 3. I was at the game, WVU was a little cold to start the game, but to say that WVU stuggled against them is stupid. You are losing all credibility by posting. First by saying that Duke has much better athletes than WVU, secondly by saying WVU won by 30 and struggled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at the Radford game as well and WVU did not play one tenth of their capability. JA was not playing like he could. The team was still trying to find out who they were. Duke...? Athletic? please. Nelson and Henderson....ok but who else is realy athletic? I mean Duke is a good team....a young one. They are not one of the great duke teams of the past 10 years. The ACC was weak this year. Only 3 teams made it in the big dance. Come on now.....WVU has a shot at least.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at the Radford game as well and WVU did not play one tenth of their capability. JA was not playing like he could. The team was still trying to find out who they were. Duke...? Athletic? please. Nelson and Henderson....ok but who else is realy athletic? I mean Duke is a good team....a young one. They are not one of the great duke teams of the past 10 years. The ACC was weak this year. Only 3 teams made it in the big dance. Come on now.....WVU has a shot at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong answer. 4. miami, clemson, duke, unc.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What part of "#1 rated conference in the country" don't you understand, Mr. Headless Horseman???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong answer. 4. miami, clemson, duke, unc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tis true....my bad! I forgot about Miami. But still.....only 4 from ACC is unusual.