Abingdon vs Marion

rhssoccer08

1-0 at the half. Abingdon scored on an on goal from Marion. Neil Henry scored on a header in the second half. Possession was about 80-20 Abingdon. Marion other than a few set plays had no shots on frame that i can recall. Abingdon probably had at least 15 on frame the keeper played really well for Marion. Abingdon also had a goal taken away for an offsides. Marion to their credit fought hard the whole game and actually applied some decent preasure at the end but it was to little to late. Pretty steady game for Abingdon. Marion played the game they had to make the score close. Good game by both teams.

[ QUOTE ]

blacksburg lost two great players. If abingdon is gonna win region and state then this is the year for them. I really hate the fact noone in SWD had confidence in themselves. I know they're great but atleast try.

[/ QUOTE ]

They lost those players and then played the best game all season in beating AAA Osbourn 4-0. Players on their bench would start for most teams.

[ QUOTE ]

I really hate the fact noone in SWD had confidence in themselves. I know they're great but atleast try.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont worry we have a lot of confidence and were not intimidated by those great teams