MED football 08

MTNEER1

[ QUOTE ]

Can't speak for the rest of the MED, but Narrows looks to be at least one year away from being a front runner. QB Lowe is back (not sure if that's a pro or con).

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Narrows planning on running the spread offense again this year?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Can't speak for the rest of the MED, but Narrows looks to be at least one year away from being a front runner. QB Lowe is back (not sure if that's a pro or con).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hope not! lol

Seriously though, with Kelly Lowe running the show it would surprise me to see them try to go to an Arena Football set before it's all said and done....or better yet, a 5 linemen, 1 QB 5 RB set.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hope not! lol

Seriously though, with Kelly Lowe running the show it would surprise me to see them try to go to an Arena Football set before it's all said and done....or better yet, a 5 linemen, 1 QB 5 RB set.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say you do hope not, the coaching staff needs to lay off the wacky weed when planning their offense, I don't know what made them think that would work.

Narrows did better when they ran a T-formation and made a big mistake going away from it IMO.

You're preaching to the choir sir. But in all seriousness, the last 3 games of the year, they ran the wing-t predominately and won 2 of the 3. Maybe that shows something. We'll have to wait and see I reckon.

I saw them play a couple of times. It just wasn't the right offense for them. That spread needs a certain type of athlete at key positions and if you don't have them...it's almost useless.

We know. We were all saying that from the time we heard about it before 2 a days started in '06. Hopefully we'll get back to the wing-T. Always thought that gave us the best chance to win since the kids have been running it since they learned what a football is.

[ QUOTE ]

You're preaching to the choir sir. But in all seriousness, the last 3 games of the year, they ran the wing-t predominately and won 2 of the 3. Maybe that shows something. We'll have to wait and see I reckon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the wing-T if you have the line and good backs. We ( carroll ) need to get away from the wing-T IMO.