tazewell/carroll results

carrollfan

dude the game didnt almost get out of hand,the only ones that really got out of hand was some of Tazewells players and if you watched the game then you know what im talking about.

from our stand point we had no problem with the way that you all played the game. Number 7 got out of control a little but he plays with heart and I like how he plays. It most likly did not help with his brother yelling things out from the stands. Tazewell played a good game and we want to wish them luck the rest of the season. see ya in a couple of weeks.

im just going to put my two cents in and say let the person have his opinion of the game instead of letting him draw some into the pointless argument. if he feels he has to mentally justify the loss by placing the blame on officiating and things getting out of hand so be it. honestly we have all been guilty of doing the same thing before and feeling cheated by officiating. however, every team should play with the mentality that they are gonna be playing 11 vs. 14, though, b/c you have to adjust on the fly to game situations. good teams learn how to adjust to how the game is being officiated (good or poor) and overcome that. with that being said good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

[ QUOTE ]

im just going to put my two cents in and say let the person have his opinion of the game instead of letting him draw some into the pointless argument. if he feels he has to mentally justify the loss by placing the blame on officiating and things getting out of hand so be it. honestly we have all been guilty of doing the same thing before and feeling cheated by officiating. however, every team should play with the mentality that they are gonna be playing 11 vs. 14, though, b/c you have to adjust on the fly to game situations. good teams learn how to adjust to how the game is being officiated (good or poor) and overcome that. with that being said good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was beautiful....lol but seriously, i agree with CcSoCcErLeGeNd. that was probably the best thing i have seen anyone post on here in a long time