Tazewell JV/ Grundy

atmtaz18

Yea so we proved today that that first game was a fluke...........we could of won 5-0 or even 6-0 is ya didnt get a rain delay.......u wanna talk now......go ahead......we lrft it on the feild......and ya say ur the best in the district.....but cant COMPETE with Tazewell JV.......so get owned

and we dont have seniors!!!!!

Yeah when I played JV in 8th and 9th grades, I really didn't care about wins. At the JV level it is all about improving your game. Now I start on varsity as a 10th grader. So on JV you shouldn't care about winning games, just improving your speed, agility, strength, tactical movements, ect. Because the reality is, Varsity players are much stronger, faster, quicker, shoot better and so on.

nope it never did mean anything to mean cause its more or less really well organized rec league...it just gets you ready to compete at the next level..and i say JV means nothing because my last year of JV we were 13-1-2 with the ties coming against GW and the lone loss at Abingdon...JV MEANS NOTHING...when you get to the varsity level..it is completely different

Exactly, we never beat Rural Retreat in JV (my 8th and 9th grade years). This year (my 10th) we beat them by a combined score of 17-3 (9-0/8-3. So yeah, if you are a senior it might mean something, but if you are senior shouldn't you be playing varsity? Because wouldn't Grundy rather have a varsity team than a JV team, or am I missing some of the story?

Alright guys why don't you guys just shut up jesus you all won a great game but don't take anything away from grundy when they won the first game they just out played you guys then kinda like this time just opposite. but it was a great game by tazewell grundys defense just played like crap and they basically scored the first 2 goals for tazewell, but good game you guys deserved the win.