carrol county jv

tazjvsoccer

he got the yellowcard for the play you are talking about so why are you complaining? also, i don't recall him coming back in the game for a while after that so i think he was punished fairly enough. if not im sure the coach is going to make him run at practice b/c she doesn't tolerate that kind of play. i felt the referees did a good job of making calls to protect the keeper. there's always going to be players on the field that use their strength more than skill and speed so you as a team have to learn to adjust and overcome that.

yeah. i saw that he called for his fouls when they were there to be called. like i said im sure he's being punished for laughing about it on the sidelines. maybe if you spent more time on your game instead of worrying about the demeanor of other players you wouldn't be getting shut out. it didnt affect the outcome of the game so lick your wounds, move on and start training for next season b/c all of this complaining is pointless.

Ones like 27 and the others like 19....JK.......but seriously

Number 9 (this were id say his name but Ill protect that) he is too good to play JV and there no way hes just a freshmen.....ive played with that kid for three years....it seems like.......but yea he is one of the only guys on the carrol JV that wasnt a douch bag.....that number 21 or who ever it was that scored at the end of the game and celebrated very uncalledly (if thats a word).......i be happy too if i scored on my 35th birthday.....so yea....and 33......jeeze u might as well stick to football....not Futbol.....just in case u cant read that....if u even play football....the goalie thing.......i just wanted to punch u in the face.....but instead i played soccer...not a revenge game......ok im done with my rant!!

I am sorry but stop coming on here and putting down a team that beat you. Number 9 has only played two years and he is only a 9th grader. he also did not try out for varsity, so that is why he is on JV. Stop crying and go practice soccer.

and another thing 33 does not play the other football. and 21 did not do anything wrong after he scored. I believe we were doing more in the stands then he was on the field. That series of passes started in the def. 3rd for carroll and went down the field and had a good give and go and then a cross and all of this was started and finished by number 21. Also he is a defensive player that does not get many chances to score. You will be seeing a lot of him and number 9 for the next couple of years.

[ QUOTE ]

Ones like 27 and the others like 19....JK.......but seriously

Number 9 (this were id say his name but Ill protect that) he is too good to play JV and there no way hes just a freshmen.....ive played with that kid for three years....it seems like.......but yea he is one of the only guys on the carrol JV that wasnt a douch bag.....that number 21 or who ever it was that scored at the end of the game and celebrated very uncalledly (if thats a word).......i be happy too if i scored on my 35th birthday.....so yea....and 33......jeeze u might as well stick to football....not Futbol.....just in case u cant read that....if u even play football....the goalie thing.......i just wanted to punch u in the face.....but instead i played soccer...not a revenge game......ok im done with my rant!!

[/ QUOTE ]

God, why don't you cry a little more? Look, if the other team is doing something you do not like, then try and get better and beat them.

well they better play varsity..........and btw that tattoo on his arm....with the numbers....is that the date his kids were born or the day he got outta jail......lol.....jk....yea they beat us...I bet u it be a close game if u didnt have number 9 (insert name here)......all u guys did was get control of it in the mid field and head bob to tell number 9 to go and he out sprinted the Def.........

correct me if im wrong but didnt several other players score on you? and isnt that the idea of how to play the game is to control the midfield, maintain possession, and get the ball to your forwards to score?

now how about you take your own words and use them in a game. maybe when you show you can actually play on the field you can join the big boys table with the rest of us.

ok......yall r really working the ball when one person scores 4......the number 33 missed an open goal.....to my memeroy number 9 had 4 33 had 1 and 21 had 1.....botn of the single came when we had our second and third strings in.....

but in that jv game tazewell really only had two players......that left wing.....17 was his number i think....he was very quick.....and that number 7......that kid they called "Rooster".....he was a pretty good defender......they both r probably going to be good in the future.....