va tech recruit

thefactman

I as looking at tech roster on hokiesports.com to see how many true freshman got jersey numbers. two things caught my attention.

1. Leon Mackey is not on the current roster!!!!! thats huge. he is only considered a 3 star prosept bu man this gut is gifted

2. wide receiver d.j. coles also not on there..if anyone can give me any clue to why this is??

also any info on kevin newsome dropping michigan commit?? i heard that if rodriguiz went after another q.b. he may de commit. michigan took 4 star qb out of texas just the other day.........................come on beamer get to the kids house!!!

thanks g man.....i hope mackey as well as coles makes it into blacksburg by janurary. mackey is a beast and after the tech weight room... u may be looking at the next greatest thing on defense at va tech

fwiw, the full court press is on newsome and has been for some time. time may be running out on a decommit, though, as he's getting ready to head to hargrave for his senior season, and they have a solid reputation of keeping players to uphold their commitments once they make them.