Abingdon Football

Guest yardape

Guest yardape

I thought Abingdon was going to be good this year. Does anyone know why Chilhowie beat them so bad. (Let me guess since its Abingdon it must be the coaches)

[ QUOTE ]

I thought Abingdon was going to be good this year. Does anyone know why Chilhowie beat them so bad. (Let me guess since its Abingdon it must be the coaches)

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing. I don`t know if Chilhowie was that good or Abingdon had fell off that much. I guess we will see when th warriors come into Marion Friday night.

I've heard that Abingdon is not very good this year. However, Chilhowie has a very solid team as usual. Should be interesting to see how Marion does against Chilhowie. Marion is trying to do some new things on offense, hopefully they have kinks worked out and are ready to go on friday.

I've heard that Abingdon is not very good this year. However, Chilhowie has a very solid team as usual. Should be interesting to see how Marion does against Chilhowie. Marion is trying to do some new things on offense, hopefully they have kinks worked out and are ready to go on friday.

no players quit but keep in mind that abingdon lost to chilhowie in their benefit game last year too and ended up having a very good year...

You have to remember it was the very first game.. of course they'll be a little rusty. they moved the ball well offensively they had to settle for 2 field goals in stead of touchdowns, they also made it close a couple times in the redzone but turned the ball over... as far as defense they have a decent defense.. they struggle in the seconndary a little bit, and had a rough time with the sweep.. but they have potential.. it was just a benefit game they were seeing their options as far as starters to get ready for the regular seaons

I have seen and heard nothing but GOOD things from AHS's coaching staff. Sounds like there are a few babies on the team (meaning the ones complaining or quitting), that forgot that football is HARD! I have enjoyed watching this team/coaches last year and this year grow. As mentioned earlier, the coaches seem to be doing the best with what they have to work with. As I think Bluefalcom put it, this is a young, inexperienced Abingdon team. From what I saw last week, they have lots of potential. Be safe, God Bless!

EW

Edited by falconfansrock