Who will be the new boy's coach at Carroll?

BCRAM55

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Reed didnt get the job, but the Head Coach for the Carroll County Boys Varsity team for 2008-2009 school year is _________ Woods. i havent got all the detail cause im in college in Jefferson City, TN. But i talked to Zack Surratt ( CC starting Goalie last year ) and he said Woods is the new head coach. Any Thoughts about that one? i helped the team last year and i expected to see Reed announced as the head coach, but i guess Carroll County Athletic Director Darren Matthews felt differently about Reed.

Edited by CAVALIERS2

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

It is actually Brian Wood. He graduated from George Wythe high school and Virginia Tech. ( I believe) He helped Christiansburg for one year and this is his 2nd year with Carroll. He teaches English at the high school. Good luck to him and the team this year. Also good luck to everyone else in the SW district. This will be a fun season to watch from the stands. (my first season to watch from the stands in 8 seasons) Well if you do not count the games that I got suspended for last year. LOL

haha you gonna make the trip for the Graham-CC game at Graham? im gonna try and make as many games as possible and it would be nice to sit and chat with someone who knows a thing or two about the game lol