Tazewell

ronpop

How bout them dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

them dawgs dont shit there pants like they did last year when a much bigger Lebanon team came to town last year when do yall play them? although you guys should have no prob with carrol county speed kills there offense

them dawgs dont shit there pants like they did last year when a much bigger Lebanon team came to town last year when do yall play them? although you guys should have no prob with carrol county speed kills there offense

Huh?

Besides you have to play them and beat them before ya talk smack about them.....

Dogs scared of Lebanon?? Huh?

you dont want to get coky just because you won two games. that ain't crap its not where you start it's where you finish. pocahontas could have started two and 0. jusst don't be coky cause when then g men roll into to t town ya'll had better have yalls stuff strapped up tight!

you dont want to get coky just because you won two games. That ain't crap its not where you start it's where you finish. Pocahontas could have started two and 0. Jusst don't be coky cause when then g men roll into to t town ya'll had better have yalls stuff strapped up tight!

before you talk smack about something you really need to make sure you can spell. I do not know who will win the graham tazewell game. I know that it will be a good hard played game. I also know that tazewell be ready to "strap it up and play ball". The question is will you pass english class?

1st off ghs61 one i was at your scrimmage with bassett and you guys didnt do jack against them either besides for 1st play of the scrimmage so dont be talking about speed kills carrolls offense 2nd off tazewell is a very good team but carroll county is a good team to cuase i will tell you this every team in the swd would be o-2 if they played the same teams we did the 1st week of the season and no team and i mean no team in the SWD not even bassett has the team speed of patrick co. the game between carroll and tazewell will be a close game it always is

you dont want to get coky just because you won two games. that ain't crap its not where you start it's where you finish. pocahontas could have started two and 0. jusst don't be coky cause when then g men roll into to t town ya'll had better have yalls stuff strapped up tight!

Haha...Yes, I'm sure it will be a hard fought game. No one is being cocky I just think it's odd that someone would say the reason we lost a game last year is because Tazewell was scared. I would go with just being a less talented team rather than being scared as to why they lost.

Also quick question my good man......can you spell cat?? lol

haha...yes, i'm sure it will be a hard fought game. No one is being cocky i just think it's odd that someone would say the reason we lost a game last year is because tazewell was scared. I would go with just being a less talented team rather than being scared as to why they lost.

Also quick question my good man......can you spell cat?? Lol

lol!!!!!