Oil drops to $95 a barrel...

futbolking

Guest BEAVERTAIL
yeah...keep on dreaming...what part of "they are never going to make enough gas to bring the prices below $3" do you not understand...unless the gov puts pressure on them to do so or forces them to spend some of that $40 billion they made to open new refineries INLAND.

Who was wrong here Lance???

Edited by BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL
I like the 32-point, red font. :)

Ahh, I believe it is 36 point! It was supposed to be 3x the original, which i assume is 12, so therefore 36!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Speaking of Yelling...

Obama: "Why are you yelling?!"

Regular Buzz readers know dignified political discourse isn't always our specialty, but tonight was something else. Barack Obama's campaign rejected our request for three minutes of his time before raising money in St. Pete tonight. That pledge to party leaders in IA, NH, SC, and NV allows him to raise FL money but not actually campaign in America's biggest swing state. So here was tonight's absurd exchange, as Obama left a waterfront mansion in St. Pete after a $1,000 per person fundraiser. Shouting at the top of my lungs from the street maybe 100 feet away, as Obama walked to his vehicle:

Me: "Senator, what's your position on a national cat fund!" (No Response) Senator, can we talk to you about the Everglades!. (No response, only uncomfortable silence from everyone in shouting distance) Senator! If you'll only talk to people writing $1,000 checks, why should Florida Democrats support you?! (More silence) Will you take any questions!?"

Obama (shouting back): "Why are you yelling?"

Me: "Because you won't let me talk to you! Will you talk about a national cat fund!?"

Obama: "I'm not allowed to talk to the press, guys!"

Me: "Isn't it up to you?!"

Obama: "Nope!"

Me: "Aren't you the guy trying to lead the country?!"

Obama: "I signed a pledge!"

Me: "Why?! (Silence) Why!?"

And then Barack Obama hopped in his SUV and departed from his final fundraiser of the quarter, en route to Miami for more money-raising.