Who wins the SW District

bulldogger

Who wins it all  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it all

We got 2 weeks to get ready for CC so i think we will be ready for them but you can never say never if we win against CC i like our chances.

Richlands will win out the rest of there SWD Season. Tazewell will win too. It will be a one two finish with Richlands in First.

Well....clearly Richlands should win the district unless CC can pull something off...

A better and more highly talked about poll would be not who wins district but who is the best team in district.....

I know the games have spoken for themselves but apparantly alot of people still can't say who the better team is

Well....clearly Richlands should win the district unless CC can pull something off...

A better and more highly talked about poll would be not who wins district but who is the best team in district.....

I know the games have spoken for themselves but apparantly alot of people still can't say who the better team is

The offense that CC runs I think Mance knows it like the back of his hand. We were going to use in our pee wee games at first because one of our coaches went to a coaching camp where mance and a couple other coaches were at. Richlands will be ready for it because they know it unless they switch there offense up big win for Richlands.