any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its early, but does anyone have any thoughts on who will be good this year in the southwest district?

MARION and ABINGDON like always. marion has fresh stacked team and falcons have seniority

will abingdon still be good without neil henry?

Henry pretty much was the team, when ever they needed the goal some how he was there to put it in. so they will not be as good this year with their main scorer gone. Marion will be the top this year with 4 players that have started since freshman and were on 2 state teams, they also have Hanna who is a small d1-d2 recriut, itll be intresting to see where he signs

Henry pretty much was the team, when ever they needed the goal some how he was there to put it in. so they will not be as good this year with their main scorer gone. Marion will be the top this year with 4 players that have started since freshman and were on 2 state teams, they also have Hanna who is a small d1-d2 recriut, itll be intresting to see where he signs

and cant forgot bout yonts him and hanna are like brothers they are gonna be intense this year, marion that is

abingdon returns everyone but neil. they will be better this year than last

i disagree with abingdon being the best. they will have too many individual attitudes they will still be the at the top but not infront of marion. and i know this is zak jarrett and i respect that you think yall should be num 1 as antbody should, i just dont see it happening. anybody know what carrol has?

what does abingdon have this year with the loss of neil henry, pretty much the offense?

tazewell will prob have raznik come back and play this year which will bring their scoreing back, they should have a solid year

i disagree with abingdon being the best. they will have too many individual attitudes they will still be the at the top but not infront of marion. and i know this is zak jarrett and i respect that you think yall should be num 1 as antbody should, i just dont see it happening. anybody know what carrol has?

guess we'll just have to wait and see

i think that abingdon will have a hard time without neil, because if you watched their games, the strategy was get it to neil and score.

i will say this..in playing against Neil and watching him play after i graduated he was a great player. but since he was a great player he made the team around him even better. and that did nothing but help out Abingdon in the long run. Abingdon will pick up right where they left off. i see them and Marion battling it out for 1st in the district with Abingdon coming out on top..but watch out for the original SWD teams. they can sneak in there and win some games as well.