any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanna thinks he's the best player at every sport he plays when he truly sucks dick...all he does is boast about himself and try to say he's the shit but when really he isn't shit...and abingdon will dominate marion in soccer this year

wow dude! you talk about people but you prolly dont even play sports you are prolly the loser that is sitting up in the stands cheering for everyone so you cant say anything about brock, he is an awesome football playa a good basketball player and apparently a great soccer player since he is getting pretty much a full ride to concord if he takes it.

Hanna thinks he's the best player at every sport he plays when he truly sucks dick...all he does is boast about himself and try to say he's the shit but when really he isn't shit...and abingdon will dominate marion in soccer this year

Dude, seriously Hannah is very atheletic if you haven't watched him. no need to bad mouth him because he probably beat u down.

i have to agree with Falconfan75 in that Hanna is very overrated...he cant do anything in any sport he plays...and Concord doesnt even offer athletic scholarships only academic and unless Brock has a 4.0 i doubt he's getting a full ride...so why dont you learn the facts before you try to boast about Hanna UW Fan, you dumbass...and i would like to see Hanna try to beat someone down cause he is the smallest kid ever

i have to agree with Falconfan75 in that Hanna is very overrated...he cant do anything in any sport he plays...and Concord doesnt even offer athletic scholarships only academic and unless Brock has a 4.0 i doubt he's getting a full ride...so why dont you learn the facts before you try to boast about Hanna UW Fan, you dumbass...and i would like to see Hanna try to beat someone down cause he is the smallest kid ever

Oh dude let me tell u ur cool. How old are u

I didnt say he was getting a scholarship i said that he was pretty much getting a full ride which he is, and i do have the facts idiot cause i go to school with him. WOW you are an idiot you need to delete your acount

I didnt say he was getting a scholarship i said that he was pretty much getting a full ride which he is, and i do have the facts idiot cause i go to school with him. WOW you are an idiot you need to delete your acount

ok doesnt getting a full ride mean you have to get a scholarship in some way?

i said he was Pretty Much getting a full ride. he only has to pay like 5 a year if he goes

Let's be honest, all that matters with the SWD is who gets to be killed by the River Ridge in regionals. It was not even close last year. The worst thing to happen to Region IV is that the River Ridge was moved into it. They have pretty much dominated every sport in the region....

boys basketball - Hidden Valley and Blacksburg

boys basketball - Hidden Valley and Blacksburg

golf - Blacksburg

boys soccer - Blacksburg and Hidden Valley

girls soccer - Cave Spring and Hidden Valley

wrestling - Christiansburg

football - Pulaski

girls basketball - Hidden Valley

volleyball - Salem and Hidden Valley

girls tennis - Hidden Valley

boys tennis - Salem

heyy so salem wasnt even close to dominating tennis. Abingdon and hidden valley are always stacked

Now i'm on a warning so no trash talking for me haha Obviously i didn't really get to watch hannah play from my position but i do think he's slightly overrated but still one of the best in the district. I have him top 5 actually. I know that makes no sense however haha

And bringin money into insults is simply low, it doesn't matter how much money you have, its how hard you play. Simply put. The last guy who insulted people with his money was chaz cole and people hated him cause of it. Thats just my wisdom take it or leave it

and adding to my last post

The most underrated player in the district who has yet to be mentioned is a good friend of mine nicknamed "king George", quint mitchner will put up big numbers this year. He was a freshman last year, and played better when the season progressed. BIG BIG BIG YEAR from the sophomore.

Now i'm on a warning so no trash talking for me haha Obviously i didn't really get to watch hannah play from my position but i do think he's slightly overrated but still one of the best in the district. I have him top 5 actually. I know that makes no sense however haha

And bringin money into insults is simply low, it doesn't matter how much money you have, its how hard you play. Simply put. The last guy who insulted people with his money was chaz cole and people hated him cause of it. Thats just my wisdom take it or leave it

brock isnt top 5 in the district

What do you mean you didn't get to see him play from your position? You're a keeper, you see the whole field.

yeah that is very true, but the way our formation was set up it created a cluster in the middle of the field so it was hard to see the centerback position but from what i saw he was good but not the best.

King George has worked all of the off season on getting better, he is conditioned and loves the game of soccer and you cant ask for more. I'm not sayin he's goin to get swd poy honors but he will be mentioned on the board.

My top 5

zack jarret

clint kelly

landon furry

hannah

King George

it is subject to change considering i don't know who all is returning for any of the teams.

Edited by POSKN8R