any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that is very true, but the way our formation was set up it created a cluster in the middle of the field so it was hard to see the centerback position but from what i saw he was good but not the best.

King George has worked all of the off season on getting better, he is conditioned and loves the game of soccer and you cant ask for more. I'm not sayin he's goin to get swd poy honors but he will be mentioned on the board.

My top 5

zack jarret

clint kelly

landon furry

hannah

King George

it is subject to change considering i don't know who all is returning for any of the teams.

You seriously have that King George kid as one of the top players in the SWD? Tell me that's a joke. I'm not saying he's bad but definitely not top 5 in the district. Does he play for any kind of travel or ODP team?

Zak Jarrett

Landon Furry

Matt Givens

Shane Henry

Adam Cook

You seriously have that King George kid as one of the top players in the SWD? Tell me that's a joke. I'm not saying he's bad but definitely not top 5 in the district. Does he play for any kind of travel or ODP team?

zack jarret does. he practices everyday in the aisles of food city

zack jarret does. he practices everyday in the aisles of food city

yeah king's odp, works harder then anybody i know. I'm putting him in my top 5, replace clint kelly with shane henry too. I hope King doesn't make me look retarded on here but i really do think he's top 5. I've played with him and i love the things he can do with the ball. I think the way he plays helps him and will show in stats. I know talent haha

my top 5

ZACK JARRET

LANDON FURRY

SHANE HENRY

BROCK HANNAH

QUINT "king george" MITCHNER

Edited by POSKN8R

marion is always one to surprise you know that as well as i do. he was just using the basketball game as an example. marion was the under dog came in and won on abingdons court. now marion will probably have a good soccer team this year like flash said only time will tell right?

marion is always one to surprise you know that as well as i do. he was just using the basketball game as an example. marion was the under dog came in and won on abingdons court. now marion will probably have a good soccer team this year like flash said only time will tell right?

hah. and when was the last time marion won at abingdons field

king george will no be in the top 5 he shouldnt have been on varsity last year..i walk the halls with him everyday and practiced with him. he has one move he always uses. catch on to it and hes easy to stop..he'll be lucky to get 8 or 9 goals this year..like i said i watched rec ballers kick better than he does during this years rec season..

well i'm glad to see the tazewell unity is in tact, you obviously don't know what your talkin about or you we're at the wrong rec league cause the guy is lights out in my opinion and i'm not saying he's the best in the district, i'm saying he is top 5 and it will show this season. as lee corso would say "Watch Out" or "Not so Fast" take your pick they both kinda work haha