any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dale? im gonna put him in the wall

good luck, all of last year i never saw that guy fall down. Dont get me wrong i'm against flops to the extreme but if you get hit as hard as he did, just fall down haha

king george will no be in the top 5 he shouldnt have been on varsity last year..i walk the halls with him everyday and practiced with him. he has one move he always uses. catch on to it and hes easy to stop..he'll be lucky to get 8 or 9 goals this year..like i said i watched rec ballers kick better than he does during this years rec season..

lol whatever you say buddy. who is this anyway?

how can you not say he shouldn't have been varsity, he led the team in assist last year. Moved the ball up the field quickly and that was his first year in this district and in varsity. Now he's odp and your lookin down on him. Doesn't make sense to me.

but i wont tell u.. U dont know me good but u know of me

well it sounds like you were someone from j.v. last year. If thats true then trust me when i say, that i have watched him play, seen the new stuff he's learnt and he has impressed me greatly. He is indeed top 5 in my book.

Graham vs. Tazewell is always a classic

well it sounds like you were someone from j.v. last year. If thats true then trust me when i say, that i have watched him play, seen the new stuff he's learnt and he has impressed me greatly. He is indeed top 5 in my book.

you gonna be at the Graham-Tazewell game this year man?

The last Graham vs Tazewell was my favorite game all season.

I think we went into double ot if i remember right

yeah probably not. marions got one person. abingdon is solid at every single position.. abingdon should dominate.

dude we have raul, wayne, hanna and many more that have started since freshman year and if it wasnt for home cooking abingdon wouldnt be anything

whoa whoa whoa, now i'm not a abingdon fan and everyone knows i bleed green, but this team that isn't nothing put 8 goals in on me in one game. And i know i'm a great goalie. So obviously they arent that bad