any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

You graduated right? Than if your so "great" why aren't you still playing?

I already graduated, I'm not sayin any team from swd will win state, not saying that at all. I'm just stating that i think king (if he stays healthy) should be top 5.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he's worked hard this offseason thats why i have him up there. He is mored dedicated to the game and works hard to get where he is. I beleieve he will be and if not then i'm sure i'll hear about it haha

You guys are both ridiculous honestly. Not trying to bad mouth anyone, but since we are talking about knowing so much about soccer. Why don't we just come out with the truth. High school soccer around here is VERY weak. Does anybody from around here even come within 5 goals of winning a game in the state tournament? No they don't, and i think you have the wrong idea about more than just that. If you're a great soccer player you really stand out epsecially around here no matter if you are a freshman or senior. So can we just all come back down to reality now. Thanks.

yeah abingdon only lost to cave springs by 2 last year and by only 1 the year before that.

yeah abingdon only lost to cave springs by 2 last year and by only 1 the year before that.

STATE tournamnet. Nobody from here even makes it that far now that teams such as Blacksburg and Cave Spring are in Region 4.

dude i honestly dont know what you got against mr seriously i dont but anytime you want to meet at the park and play i'm all for it, i guranntee it i wont let up on you at all. If you want to see my best and call me out then you got it. Let me know what time you want to play.

dude i honestly dont know what you got against mr seriously i dont but anytime you want to meet at the park and play i'm all for it, i guranntee it i wont let up on you at all. If you want to see my best and call me out then you got it. Let me know what time you want to play.

How exactly are you going to play one on one soccer like a shootout? If so i wanna play buddy. haha

its a old drill that matt black should us one year. Razzle dazzle you might remeber this i think you did it with us. Someone starts close to midfield or around there and you have a goalie, you dribble up to the goal, you have to shoot by the pk dot, unless the goalie has committed to the ball, if he has then you can dribble it in if you want. Each person gets a set amount of try's. Sound good?

yeah and i'm striker material right haha and its always soccer weather. The game plays to your strength and weakness. Obviously i'm better in the goal then you are and hypotheticly your a better scorer than me. i wanna shut you up and you wanna shut me up so i say this weekend we play.

yeah and i'm striker material right haha and its always soccer weather. The game plays to your strength and weakness. Obviously i'm better in the goal then you are and hypotheticly your a better scorer than me. i wanna shut you up and you wanna shut me up so i say this weekend we play.

id love to play too..who is this pimpdawg guy anyway??