any thoughts on who will be good this year?

atmtaz18

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's been talkin junk and doesnt back it up. if he plays rec ball then that means he's young and if he didnt play this year i'm guessin he's a rec soccer star and doesnt know what its like to play competition soccer.

Zack man you can come play if you want to. Just becareful driving from abingdon haha

he's been talkin junk and doesnt back it up. if he plays rec ball then that means he's young and if he didnt play this year i'm guessin he's a rec soccer star and doesnt know what its like to play competition soccer.

Zack man you can come play if you want to. Just becareful driving from abingdon haha

Well you might remember me from Rec this year and i cant think of anyone it could be. His location says Richlands though.

he said he walks the halls with king george so idk whats goin on. i have a few guesses and if my guesses are correct then he's not that good. Thats if i'm right but who knows. I know i'm goin to check the weather for this weekend haha

he said he walks the halls with king george so idk whats goin on. i have a few guesses and if my guesses are correct then he's not that good. Thats if i'm right but who knows. I know i'm goin to check the weather for this weekend haha

He goes to Tazewell, he said he was 2 rows above you in the Richlands game (obviously you were on Tazewell side)

And he "walks the halls" with me lol.... I have a guess, but I'm not sure.

He goes to Tazewell, he said he was 2 rows above you in the Richlands game (obviously you were on Tazewell side)

And he "walks the halls" with me lol.... I have a guess, but I'm not sure.

then who is it

I know i'm goin to check the weather for this weekend haha

I heard it was going to be up in the 50's this weekend. If that's true and you guys end up playing, let me know and I will come play. I need to play some soccer. I quit BC's team so I could focus on schoolwork and such. So, if you all are playing let me know and I will be there haha.

I heard it was going to be up in the 50's this weekend. If that's true and you guys end up playing, let me know and I will come play. I need to play some soccer. I quit BC's team so I could focus on schoolwork and such. So, if you all are playing let me know and I will be there haha.

we're goin to have us a nice big ol one on one tournament, it looks like haha I need to figure out were the goals are and since weather should be nice and muddy it looks like ideal soccer weather.

i have a bunch of guesses and like i said, we'll see this weekend. I can play friday and sunday. Anybody need to play at a certain time???

you guys gotta give me some time to get up there the roads are bad man

yeah i understand, roads in tazewell arent that great either. Hows sunday about 3? Would that work with everyone or does anyone need a different set up? How about you pimpdawg.

at lincolnshire?

For everyone else interested in playing, would you rather play at lincolnshire or at richlands and maybe beano could have a hookup at eastriver? Sunday at 3 ok with everyone though?

Edited by POSKN8R