Texas or Alabama???

beano5

No one will beat Florida for the rest of this season. As a true GAYtor hater, it kills me to say that, but it's the truth. Stomping LSU in Baton Rouge, destroying Kentucky, then demolishing Georgia @ a neutral site, no one will stop Superman Tebow and the Florida Gators.

According to the new AP poll, Texas Tech is your new #2. So you were exactly right, my friend.

BTW, WVU has reappeared in the polls at #20...

Well-deserved for both teams. WVU's really got themselves back on track after some early season struggles. Fast track to the Big East's BCS game, as well.

What a situation we have in the ACC, though!

UNBELIEVABLE ending to TTU and UT. Holy crap.

TTU deserves to be your new #2, IMO.

it was a hell of a game..couldnt ask for a better way to lose strangely enough..HOWEVER with the new BCS out and Texas only at 4 they still have a shot at the NC...if TTU Bama and/or Penn St to lose and Texas wins out they could be right back there in a nice spot sitting pretty goin into the NC game...it would take alot of hoping and praying but weirder things have happened in college football the past few years..i still have hope...HOOK EM!

That CB lost you guys the game there at the end. He dropped that easy INT on that tipped pass. That would have been the game.

I hate texas-tech, hopefully they'll get beat by Oklahoma soon.

Glaspy's drop does not a game make. Granted, it's a big drop and a heartbreaking drop, but we had SO many opportunities to put that game away and we just failed like a UVA team always seems to do in games that really mean something. Now, we just need someone to beat Miami so that we're in control of our own destiny, again. I just don't like the thoughts of UVA-VT deciding the Coastal in Blacksburg. UVA's career record is about 0-594 in those types of games.

But back to my original point: if Reyering wouldn't have missed two FGs a college kicker should make; if Verica would've audibled out of a pass on a 3rd-and-2 from the Miami 27; if the offense would've converted just once in 3 tries inside the Miami 40; if the wonderful ACC officiating crew wouldn't have killed a drive by ruling Ogletree out-of-bounds when a blind man could've seen that he got a foot down ONE FULL YARD INSIDE THE SIDELINE; if Ja'cory Harris wouldn't "throw it up where I thought he might be" when he had "another DE in my face, again"; we might've won the game.

Glaspy's drop does not a game make. Granted, it's a big drop and a heartbreaking drop, but we had SO many opportunities to put that game away and we just failed like a UVA team always seems to do in games that really mean something. Now, we just need someone to beat Miami so that we're in control of our own destiny, again. I just don't like the thoughts of UVA-VT deciding the Coastal in Blacksburg. UVA's career record is about 0-594 in those types of games.

But back to my original point: if Reyering wouldn't have missed two FGs a college kicker should make; if Verica would've audibled out of a pass on a 3rd-and-2 from the Miami 27; if the offense would've converted just once in 3 tries inside the Miami 40; if the wonderful ACC officiating crew wouldn't have killed a drive by ruling Ogletree out-of-bounds when a blind man could've seen that he got a foot down ONE FULL YARD INSIDE THE SIDELINE; if Ja'cory Harris wouldn't "throw it up where I thought he might be" when he had "another DE in my face, again"; we might've won the game.

I think he was referring to the missed interception on the last drive of the Texas-Texas Tech game.

That CB lost you guys the game there at the end. He dropped that easy INT on that tipped pass. That would have been the game.

I hate texas-tech, hopefully they'll get beat by Oklahoma soon.

I felt horrible for him. Gideon is a true freshman (like most of the DB's for Texas) starting at safety. He has played great all year. He has to be heartbroken about the what if's. He just has to move on and play great the rest of the year and hope and pray that a team or two in front of them will lose.