AA West Virginia

phatbeaver

it's begining to get a little interesting now....what about Graham??? Will/Did they advance by beating Abington on Friday?

With Bluefield, Graham. Tazwell, Richlands, James Monroe, and others looking to make the playoffs etc. there should be some football being played well up to and after the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I think Bluefield should jump well, at least to #10, after beating #6 Scott 41-0. Then if they beat James Monroe should jump again to have at least one home playoff game. If Bluefield does win against JM and happen to lose to South Charleston their ranking shouldn't really slip, as long as they keep it respectable.

I think Bluefield should jump well, at least to #10, after beating #6 Scott 41-0. Then if they beat James Monroe should jump again to have at least one home playoff game. If Bluefield does win against JM and happen to lose to South Charleston their ranking shouldn't really slip, as long as they keep it respectable.

If Bluefield loses, they will fall in the ratings...EVERY loss hurts your rating regardless of how close you keep the game. Scott will still be ranked ahead of Bluefield this week even though Bluefield killed them...

I know that if Bluefield does lose to SC they will slip, but I don't think it should be that far. I figured Scott will still be ahead of Bluefield even after them getting clobbered, but if Bluefield beats JM then they should be ahead of both teams.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
If Bluefield loses, they will fall in the ratings...EVERY loss hurts your rating regardless of how close you keep the game. Scott will still be ranked ahead of Bluefield this week even though Bluefield killed them...

I think they have 1 more point than the Beavers total on the season...

The James Monroe-Bluefield game is pretty simple-winner is in the playoffs, loser is most likely in a must win situation the final week.

I, REALLY!!! hate to say this, but Bluefield's obviously playing much better right now. It'll be intereting to see if we can answer the air attack of Bluefield.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I think that you will agree with me here mavsRock, if the Beavers have no turnovers or special teams errors, they will win and JM may be shutout. It always seems that JM scores on turnovers or blocked punts etc... The offense seems to be stagnant.

Am I right in my analysis? lol

I know that if Bluefield does lose to SC they will slip, but I don't think it should be that far. I figured Scott will still be ahead of Bluefield even after them getting clobbered, but if Bluefield beats JM then they should be ahead of both teams.

You are right. According to the WVSSAC web-site rankings, James Monroe is 8, Scott is 9, and Bluefield is 10th. That's the official rankings for the state playoff picture.