BHC reports another party busted in Abingdon...

luvftball09

BHC reporting Abingdon teacher busted for contributing to minors... wow 2 times in what the last six months surely these people arent going to ruin the reputation of rich old Abingdon? I am guessing these were HS kids. Course the weather was so bad that the police helicopter couldnt see anyone...(all ran out the back door...) visability I reckon so how many are going to get away with it this time? Someone eventually should be held accountable for this nonsense. What a role model!!!

this happens everywhere just seems like people in abingdon are dumb enough to get caught doing it. but the teacher thing is ridiculous very stupid on his part he probably won't be able to get hired at any other school, he should've thought of the consequences before doing that.

this happens everywhere just seems like people in abingdon are dumb enough to get caught doing it. but the teacher thing is ridiculous very stupid on his part he probably won't be able to get hired at any other school, he should've thought of the consequences before doing that.

This is very true; generally, if you get caught having a party like this, you were doing something to warrant getting busted...

The teacher will just "resign", and the school system will just give him/her a favorable recommendation elsewhere. Seen it happen...

His part??

It was a FEMALE teacher! I believe kindergarden to be exact. She is 40 or 42.

She should be fired immedaitely. That is just ridiculous for someone in her position to be having parties with KIDS under the age of 18.

But i'm sure the teachers union will have her put on leave WITH PAY for the next 6 months.

His part??

It was a FEMALE teacher! I believe kindergarden to be exact. She is 40 or 42.

She should be fired immedaitely. That is just ridiculous for someone in her position to be having parties with KIDS under the age of 18.

But i'm sure the teachers union will have her put on leave WITH PAY for the next 6 months.

See my post above as to your last line.

But I agree with your third paragraph.