Last minute ramblings - Richlands - PC

nollama

Well, the dark clouds have come over this part of taz county. Hope mother nature holds out till around 10 tonight.

When i was by the school today i saw that patrick county was already there around 3.

Another thing i noticed were no signs whatsover coming into the stadium. No let's go blues, spirit this, spirit that, etc.

Whats up with that? In years past we always had signs up. Is poster board that expensive now?

Anyway, should be one heck of a battle at 'ol ernie hicks tonight. I believe the Blues will be ready for mr. harris and company. He may get his 200 yards but i think the Blues will prevail in a close one!

Good luck to all area teams tonight.

Bluefield, Lebanon, Giles, and so on.

Well, the dark clouds have come over this part of taz county. Hope mother nature holds out till around 10 tonight.

When i was by the school today i saw that patrick county was already there around 3.

Another thing i noticed were no signs whatsover coming into the stadium. No let's go blues, spirit this, spirit that, etc.

Whats up with that? In years past we always had signs up. Is poster board that expensive now?

Anyway, should be one heck of a battle at 'ol ernie hicks tonight. I believe the Blues will be ready for mr. harris and company. He may get his 200 yards but i think the Blues will prevail in a close one!

Good luck to all area teams tonight.

Bluefield, Lebanon, Giles, and so on.

I was always the one who put posters out from Cuzs to the school every year. And now that i've graduated i was hoping that someone else would take over...guess not.