Congrats to Chilhowie

Hokiebird7

Congrats Chilhowie you took my boys out to the woodshed tonight and dominated us the entire game. You have one heck of a football team and the better team definately won tonight. Plus you have some of the nicest fans I've ever ran across in my many years of watching Giles football...Class act all the way!!

And congrats to Giles on another playoff appearance...and the coaching staff that put in many long hours this year and in my opinion did one heck of a job this year with low numbers and lack of talent compared to previous years. A playoff appearance with this team took a great job of coaching...

Good luck Chilhowie and Floyd County...2 VERY good football teams this year!

Yeah I agree with everything you said in the other post. Cody is a good kid and have a bright future ahead of him at Virginia Tech. Bottom line is ya'll beat us soundly like a drum plain and simple.

As for Chilhowie and Floyd....Floyd has a very good team this year and I can't say who I think will win because both teams are very good. Luke Harris(QB and DB or safety) is one hell of a high school football player on both sides of the ball...he is a difference maker..Control him and Chilhowie has a good chance to win...But controlling him is easier said than done...being a Giles fan I sure am glad he is a senior LOL.

Good luck to both teams..it should be a very good football game next Friday in Floyd....Damn ya'll bring that rowdy crowd with you and it definately isn't going to hurt you any...LOL!

And once again thanks to you and all Chilhowie fans for being such gracious hosts tonight and have a safe trip to and from Floyd next Friday