Obama might do some good after all...

hokie07

Germans attack Pearl Harbor!

Just yanking your chain. ;). Obama said that a little while back though, I'm pretty sure.

I understand, I can take a joke!

But I believe this aired last on this past Sunday's episode of '60 Minutes'. Unless he has said it beforehand and I haven't seen/heard it, which is highly possible, then I consider this "news". ;)

He need to stick to more important issues, like job loss in this country and the economy!!!!!!!

The BCS and the NCAA will never agree to have a playoff. It would be too much of a pissing contest over money and rewriting of rules that already exist that keep a playoff in Div. 1A from happening.

He need to stick to more important issues, like job loss in this country and the economy!!!!!!!

I'm hoping that he will work so hard on getting a playoff for college football that it will take him all 4 years, and he won't be able to screw the country up anymore than it already is! :D

I understand, I can take a joke!

But I believe this aired last on this past Sunday's episode of '60 Minutes'. Unless he has said it beforehand and I haven't seen/heard it, which is highly possible, then I consider this "news". ;)

Haha!

And I thought I was always the last to know these things. ;)