James Monroe at Magnolia

MavsRock

Well, not many people saw the Mavericks playing at this point, not even myself. This was not an easy game last year in Lindside, and there's certainly no reason to believe this will be any easier. We ended their season last year, and they very nearly ended ours, soI'd say there's pretty close to a 0% chance of either team "looking ahead" in this game.

I really expected our defense to be a week spot this year, but so far, after week 2, Bluefield was the only game the D really struggled, and we prabably won't see an air attack like that the rest of the playoffs. Last year we couldn't pass at all and it really hurt us against them, if we need to throw this week, we should be a little better at it.

Bottom line in the game was JM won the game with defense and special teams, just like we've won most of our games this year. I think this game will be alot like last year, the team that makes the 1 or 2 critical mistakes will lose, the other, hopefully James Monroe will play for it all in Wheeling.

Good luck Mavs! Hopefully if you can get some more production from your offense and continue to play tough defense, then you can bring your first state championship trophy back to Lindside this year. The Beaver nation will be rooting for you all the way.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Ive been hearing some whining from the Magnolia Fans about the officals last year, and I say they were just scared of the Southern Atmosphere of the real WV.

Go up there and show em what Monroe County is made of! Ill be listening from my treestand in Lindside!