Room contest

centerback15

my room made it to the final round of the WVU room contest and need votes to win the contest. Even if your not a WVU fan plz vote for my room from one southwest district sports fan to another. My room is contestant #1. All you do to vote is click on the link below click the orange box that says "click to vote" then click the white dot to the left of contestant #1 Make sure to click the little vote box at the bottom or it won't be casted. Thanks to all that vote and please spread the word.

http://www.bookexchangewv.com

Edited by centerback15

my room made it to the final round of the WVU room contest and need votes to win the contest. Even if your not a WVU fan plz vote for my room from one southwest district sports fan to another. My room is contestant #1. All you do to vote is click the white dot to the left of contestant #1 Make sure to click the little vote box at the bottom or it won't be casted. Thanks to all that vote and please spread the word.

http://www.bookexchangewv.com/PROMOTIONS/GMR/vote.php

Voted!

#4's getting far too much love, I believe.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

#4 should be disqualified for having a picture of Joe Manchin.

I mean I hate him for various reasons, and yes I have met him as well. But if you are a WVU fan, and like him, you must not know what happened with Degreegate last year...

Damn, you're going up against BigCat (the biggest WVU fan that i've ever met). I voted for you and good luck!

And what's the deal with #4? that room blows... I have alot more cooler WVU crap in my dorm room then that guy does.

Edited by bluefieldRocks

Damn, you're going up against BigCat (the biggest WVU fan that i've ever met). I voted for you and good luck!

And what's the deal with #4? that room blows... I have alot more cooler WVU crap in my dorm room then that guy does.

well for he must be handicap with the hospital bed, they may be why!

Please help me out guys. I am getting killed and need help. My room is contestant #1 and please spread the word around to anybody and everybody that you may know. If you have already voted you might want to try and vote again. Thanks for your help.