State finial video clips

thundercloud

In the open field they aren't going to be caught, the moves on the runs are crazy, i watched 4-5 clips and it is wild how they cut on the dead run without slowing.

The clips i saw of Brookville seem to show they throw it really well, yet many were just up for grabs and the receivers went to get it and are bigger. Looked like a couple of times they were outfought by JM for the ball. They still were probably the better team, not by much though.

he was beating brookville's secondary all day, and also idk why brookville even kicked it to him but they did the whole day until the 4th quarter.. heard some JM fans talking and even they were asking why they are even kicking it to this guy because i guess he hasn't hardly been kicked to all year... or at least monticello didn't last week. but that kick return was the game changer i think and you can't hardly tell on the video but i think the whole stadium thought he was gonna be tackled there were 3 or 4 brookville defenders right there and he just split all of them.