Heisman

vthokies4life

What's interesting is, if Rhett Bomar didn't take money under the counter at the car dealership he worked at, he would still be the starting quarterback for Oklahoma this year and no one would know about Sam Bradford.

What's interesting is, if Rhett Bomar didn't take money under the counter at the car dealership he worked at, he would still be the starting quarterback for Oklahoma this year and no one would know about Sam Bradford.

GREAT point!

People often forget this. And all things considered, I think it was the right choice. Even though Tebow got the most 1st-place votes. That's an oddity.

And speaking of Bomar, there are a lot of people considering him either the top or #2 senior quarterback prospect for the upcoming draft. Crazy how a lot of people have forgotten about him, but I'm sure we'll all be reminded of how good he is when the combine comes around.

I`m just happy Tebow didn`t win it again.

He had more 1st place votes than the other 2 and didnt win. What is this the freakin electoral college? He's the best all around player of the three. Stats dont matter, at least thats what they said when Manning got robbed. And by the way stats? stats? did anyone see the stats Eric berry had vs Malcolm Jenkins' stats, not eeeeeeeeven close. All three were deserving, I just believe Tebow was hosed by the southwest. He was left off of 154 ballots, and as I said before had more 1st place votes.