Congrats to WVU

fieldgeneral

It seems that of the first year coaches WVU's Stewart is the only one of the four with a win. I'm saying that expecting Houston Nutt to lose to Texas TEch. I've been as big a critic as anyone about Stew and Mullen, but they seem to be getting some things done. Hopefully they fill some of the voids they had this year for next season.

Congrats on making a good season out of a bad start and winning the Car care bowl.

You got a glimpse of our new offense during the car care bowl. Passing alot more.

With Starks,Arnett,Sanders,Devine all coming back on offense, plus Jarret brown and incoming #1 WR in the country Logan Heastie and the #12 WR in Deon Long...im excited about our offense next year. and most of our defense is coming back plus Reid Williams will be back.

You got a glimpse of our new offense during the car care bowl. Passing alot more.

With Starks,Arnett,Sanders,Devine all coming back on offense, plus Jarret brown and incoming #1 WR in the country Logan Heastie and the #12 WR in Deon Long...im excited about our offense next year. and most of our defense is coming back plus Reid Williams will be back.

plus john we also have our tight end tyler urban back. i thought the last part of the season he played well catchin a few passes in the bowl game and having a TD rec. against USF and rutgers as well...hopefully we can get back into the bcs next year, i'm sure we'll represent better than cincy did last night