TV/Grundy

tvp

panthers-72 wave-46.. waves just couldnt keep up with the panthers.. they held up for bout a quarter and half.. and it was all down hill from there... Shortridge had a two handed slam over some guys head.. which kinda shifted momentum a little.. great game panthers.. oh btw.. Rife's Second String might think twice b4 they boo the visiting team and piss them off again cuz it can result in losing by 26...

how did Coach Rife's team boo the second string? pretty good coaching by the GRUNDY alumni Bball coach to keep the starters in the whole second half VS. Grundy's second team, oh and i think I see a trend coming along Brian Moore?, Tommy Crigger? just keep getting what we've had.

how did Coach Rife's team boo the second string? pretty good coaching by the GRUNDY alumni Bball coach to keep the starters in the whole second half VS. Grundy's second team, oh and i think I see a trend coming along Brian Moore?, Tommy Crigger? just keep getting what we've had.

Garret Horne came out of the game at the 2:00 + mark of the first quarter and never played another second in the first half, Josh Smith had 2 fouls on him midway through the first and sat out the entire second quarter, TV played 10 players in the first half.

IN the third quarter Rife pulled most of his starters and TV began subbing at the 3:00 mark of the third quarter. Don't get on here and start that crap about playing all of their starters the entire second half, HELL They didn't even play all of their starters the entire first half. Jaycob played most of the first half and Carter played in Garrets spot the entire first half after he came out.

The original starting 5 did not even start the second half for Christs Sake! Get your facts straight before getting on here and whining!

your from grundy and dont know dont know that "Rife's Second String" is grundy's student cheering section... wow.. and they didnt boo our second string.. they boo'd our entire team during warm-ups.. and then our starters during starting line up announcements.. and we dont steal your coaches genius.. the guys go where there are job openings.. lol

your from grundy and dont know dont know that "Rife's Second String" is grundy's student cheering section... wow.. and they didnt boo our second string.. they boo'd our entire team during warm-ups.. and then our starters during starting line up announcements.. and we dont steal your coaches genius.. the guys go where there are job openings.. lol

For one we don't call our student section "rifes second string." Two, yes you all our alot better than us this year, we all know that but your still our rival and were going to try to make it a home court advantage as much as possible (even if it didnt help.) Also alot of people forget Grundy has 3 first time starters this year which all 3 are sophomores and freshmans, its a rebulding year.. I would be surprize if Grundy went over 500