Thoughts and Prayers

gridironguru

Teddy Cooper was a great man and will be missed dearly. I am proud to say that Teddy was not only a close friend to myself and my family but, also he was my brother in church. Teddy was an honarable man who would do anything for anybody at anytime. He was a pillar in our community and was a decon at our church. My Prayers are with Tiny, Mark, Chad, Connie, Austin and Tyler and the rest of the Cooper family. Teddy shared a special bond with my family as his son Mark and my brother Bill were best friends growing up and have remained close throughout the years. Bill and Mark would always tell me stories of Teddy and what kind of man he was. As I got older I got to know him pretty well and he was a great man and a very respected man.

So Rest in Peace my friend, my brother, for now you are with lord and salvation is yours.

You will forever have a special place in the hearts of my family, myself. and everyones life that you have touched

Dustin Christian