Blow out!!!!!!!

Name one thing realistic about what he says

He said that no matter who the best team in Southwest District, it is still the possibly one of the worst districts in the state. That's about as real as it gets. Face it, TALLEST MIDGET.

I don't believe he "bashes" Graham. He is realistic. Bashing Graham, in my definition, would be presenting a bunch of falsified information, talking trash about players, etc. He doesn't. He says that the SWD is one of the worst basketball districts in VA, which it is, and the teams that win it never go any further, which they don't.

maybe graham will pull the win off in the region, I think if they keep working hard and believe that it is possible that they can, they have improved a lot since the start of the year and the tournament is in divisions and only one river ridge team is d3, anything is possible

Graham has improved a lot this year.. they have proven to be one of the best teams in district.. but i agree with GMan, swd has never been know for having the best basketball teams around.. GMan doesnt have to say anything positive about Graham until they prove they are good by becoming a threat to the entire region... This is coming from a player from Graham