UVA Upsets #12 Clemson in Charlottesville Today

Deleted Account

The Cavs looked really good today. I really liked the way they attacked Clemson's press. The Landesburg kid just continues to impress. What do they have coming in next year recruit wise?

Landesburg is nothing short of spectacular. Singletary's number was retired yesterday, and I believe Landesburg can eventually do the same, if he can continue at his current pace. Definitely a bright ray of hope in a season that hasn't had many.

UVA has done very well against teams that has been willing to press often (Clemson and VMI). I'd be willing to bet when we go to Littlejohn, Purnell won't have them press nearly as much.

And UVA has a fairly solid recruiting class coming in next year. Just two signed right now: Tristan Spurlock (a very capable 4* SF), and Jontel Evans (a 3* PG with nice upside). Hopefully, we can add a couple more pieces to this class. Our biggest remaining target is Renardo Sidney, though I'm not too optimistic about obtaining him.