abingdon

baller2000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marion will be coming strong with a lot of returning starters from last year including hanna who got a ride to concord just for soccer

no pretty sure you cant get an athletic scholarship to concord. but anyways. who else does marion return?

you can hanna may not have gotton one but i know shawnee cornet is getting one for track

alright lets make this clear...concord doesnt offer any athletic scholarships for any sport, the only way they can get a scholarship is academic.

Abingdon is the handsdown favorite and they will be for many years to come. Marion may split games with them but i see some swd beating marion which will give abingdon the district. Thats my opinion though

no pretty sure you cant get an athletic scholarship to concord. but anyways. who else does marion return?

You can get athletic scholarships at Concord, they're Division II. Only Division III schools, like E&H, don't give athletic scholarships.

Abingdon is the handsdown favorite and they will be for many years to come. Marion may split games with them but i see some swd beating marion which will give abingdon the district. Thats my opinion though

i don't think they'll be able to split any games with abingdon

You can get athletic scholarships at Concord, they're Division II. Only Division III schools, like E&H, don't give athletic scholarships.

just because they are division II doesnt mean they give athletic scholarships...i went there for a football visit and asked about scholarships and they said they dont offer any for any sport

well it is a rivarly so it is hard to say it'll be a complete sweep. I agree with poskn8r, abingdon may sleep on a team and lose one game, but ultimately win the district.

CONCORD DOES NOT GIVE ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS!!!