Tech backfield

thefactman

Darren Evans returns from a 1000 yard season but not really a homerun hitter....Ryan williams which is highly recruited will be a redshirt freshman and from what i seen in scrimmages he is really fast and really really strong.....then add in true freshman David wWilson(which I've just heard that may be the best thing since Kevin Jones) to hit campus. so where do thje hokies go with this situation....this isnt a bad one to be in but i like to see a runner gain confidence and it will be hard while rotating 3 backs

i know tyrod has the qb position locked down but tech really needs to work with whoever is the #2 guy because tyrod isnt durable.....heck for all we know 6-6 logan thomas may get pretty good at the qb postion

ANY THOUGHTS????????

I just hope Wilson doesn't dance around as much as Jones...

I'd much rather see a "Lee Suggs" type running back like Evans hit the hole hard on every play and grind out 3, 5, 8, 10 yards/carry as opposed to someone like Jones who would get the ball, dance around in the backfield, and lose yardage most of the time but break a long one once in a while....