Good effort Marion

Canes00

Marion played a good game and that 6' 11'' guy that has signed with VT one word uninpresive. Yes he can dunk it and rebound but the kid is soft marion held him to only 9 points and only 1 dunk. Coming into this game i heard that he threw it down 4 to 5 times a game but not tonight. Another thing that hurt the canes was the free throw shooting cave springs hit all but 2 free throws and our boys missed a good bit. Another was the poor refing and dont take me wrong they did not lose us the game. But they must have thought because your 6' 11" or 6' 5" that you dont have to play shraight up. In all, this was a good game. Good luck in states canes, we will be there to chear yall on. And if anyone knows please answer me..Is Cave Springs made up of a bunch of rich kids? Because they had big tour busses, there uniforms were tight, and must of the parents were rollin up in Ferrari's and Chorvette's...I dont know for sure, thats why im asking.

The 6'11 dude from Cave Spring hasn't signed with VT. The kid that signed with VT goes to Hidden Valley. His name is Ben Boggs and if you saw him play you would say he is very impressive. But due to a broken leg he missed the entire season.

The 6'11 dude from Cave Spring hasn't signed with VT. The kid that signed with VT goes to Hidden Valley. His name is Ben Boggs and if you saw him play you would say he is very impressive. But due to a broken leg he missed the entire season.

That sucks man "my best wishes to him". But this kid was ether talking or has signed with them. Im not sure