Anyone watch Jay Leno last night? haha

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

Obama was on and he was talking to Leno about his bowling performance. Obama scored a 129 and was joking when he said it was like, "the Special Olympics." I am wondering how the media will go after this?

saw that on Olberman about 8:55. Expect it won't be big because nobody pays attention to the (mainstream) media on the weekends... esp. for the next month. Newspaper editorial cartoonists will have a couple of days to work with, and some of them will realize that if they try to make a joke about it, they're opening themselves up to critisism, too.

Guest JJBrickface
saw that on Olberman about 8:55. Expect it won't be big because nobody pays attention to the (mainstream) media on the weekends... esp. for the next month. Newspaper editorial cartoonists will have a couple of days to work with, and some of them will realize that if they try to make a joke about it, they're opening themselves up to critisism, too.

I just imagine that if it was George W. Bush that made the same comment that it would be the main headline for a while.

I just imagine that if it was George W. Bush that made the same comment that it would be the main headline for a while.

Nah, everyone was used to him saying dumb things. It would have passed pretty quickly because he would say something equally as dumb in a mater of days.

Guest JJBrickface
Nah, everyone was used to him saying dumb things. It would have passed pretty quickly because he would say something equally as dumb in a mater of days.

Sort of like your post.