congrats to our seniors....

wave316

i thought gary was senior too.. btw.. i love how the battle of the black diamond never dies.. even when the seasons over... but as bad as i hate to give honaker a compliment.. im gonna have to say i dont think they will be much affected by graduation this year.. like honakertigers3 says.. they only had one senior that mattered.. tyler brown, the center who transferred from VA High (for baseball i would suppose, since VA high is better than honaker in every other form of boys athletics) did absolutely nothing.. he was simply a placeholder.. and they will still have Ethan Davis who in my opinion is 2nd to only Hunter Simpson for best shooter in the district, when it comes to 3 pointers and perimeter shots... and if for some reason Chaz Miller decides to come back out and play again thats gonna help them out alot too.. so im gonna have to say (keep in my mind, its just a prediction and i could very well be wrong) that honaker and twin valley will, again, decide the district championship.. but remember tigers... its always gonna take MOORE than HART to win the BDD....

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Nah Gary isnt a senior... Predictions are everyone's opinion and everyone is entitled to an opinion. Who knows what will happen this upcomming season, but I do believe that this season will be one of the most competitive seasons the BDD has seen in years. Good luck to all teams in this upcomming season!

me 2.. i dont think the teams have been this close to being evenly matched since.. well i cant ever remember them being anywhere close to being evenly matched... (theres usually always been two teams that dominated the other 3) so it should be a good season to watch