abingdon vs. graham tuesday

baller2000

so why cant soccer be played in rain?

Hank (the coach at Graham) runs the soccer complex. He doesn't like the fields to get too torn up at the beginning of the season that way they are in good shape the whole season instead of just the beginning. And on top of that, the field that Graham is playing on this year is Field 4, the one at the bottom. The field gets flooded more easily, thus the game being cancelled

it rained all day in Bluefield. and the game was in Bluefield. hence the cancellation.

All day? It never stopped? Strange. It wasn't raining when i was in bluefield for a few hours.

Anywho, you guys will love playing in the rain at richlands. Good 'ol turf.

No pansy wansy cancellations due to rain. Or the mere prospect of rain.

All day? It never stopped? Strange. It wasn't raining when i was in bluefield for a few hours.

but pretty pansy wansy, when you told Tazewell you couldn't play cause it was too cold last week

They told the A.D. that the field was swamped and couldn't play there, ask richlands if taz can come play there. Our A.D. said you all told us you didn't want to play, it was too cold. Thats what everyone on the team told me. I personaly think the canceling of games is retarded.

It poured the rain from about 4 PM on...

it doesnt matter if you get past district, you will have no chance at regions just like anyone else from around here

Everyone says that Abingdon doesnt have a chance in Region but they played CS tough last year in nasty conditions

Everyone says that Abingdon doesnt have a chance in Region but they played CS tough last year in nasty conditions

play them in good weather with a good field and you stand no chance. you showed exactly why Abingdon played them well. NASTY CONDITIONS. but even if you get past a CS you would still probably end up playing Blacksburg. have fun with that.

The SWD has come a long way and they will continue to improve.

Agreed... and although we're all saying abingdon doesnt have a chance, you still gotta pull for them for the swd's sake. I beleive that any team can beat anybody on any day, you just got to go in with that mentality and play.