Tazewell vs PH

hogo_sportz

Because Marion would destroy them. What would Marion get out of beating PH 15-0?

Same thing Tazewell gets beating them 5-2 or whatever the score was. Marion did the right thing and change their schedule to make them better instead of blowing people out and allowing certain people to score 4 to 6 goals against a team that my 10 year old team could have scored on.

haha i didn't even play in that game.

Good call.

WOW, Tazewell can score without you!!! Just kidding TJ. I am glad to see you playing man, I hope everything is going well. There is plenty of teams that do what I was talking about earlier so I am not just talking about you. How many goals do you have now in your career.

haha... I appreciate it. Right at 100 now. So hoping i can put up as good of numbers as other years and get close to the record.

Is Tazewell's game still on for Thursday at Abingdon? If so, is it played at the football field or at Coomes?

Life has many choices---eternity two

WOW, Tazewell can score without you!!! Just kidding TJ. I am glad to see you playing man, I hope everything is going well. There is plenty of teams that do what I was talking about earlier so I am not just talking about you. How many goals do you have now in your career.

haha yea thats what i thought....you get all scared once you get called out and try to change the subject, nice one

but anyway, PH needs somebody to play i mean come on now....if they wanna play a better program let them....i was always told that if you play better talent you eventually get better