Tazewell v. Richlands

Runner4life7

who scored in the guys game???

I heard it was a pretty good game

I gotta bluefield paper this morning and to my suprise it wasn't in there.....as far as i am concerned a tazewell v. richlands soccer game should be mentioned atleast but idk....

No clue for Tazewell. 2 goals for tazewell come off of penalty kicks. 1 in the box and one just outside.

Tazewell went up 2-0 before richlands made a comeback.

It was pretty physical and a good match.

from what i heard a Richlands player was thrown out??? and a tazewell player recieved a yellow.

also heard Tazewell's new keeper played ok. i know myself he had only played goalie for a week or so.

I'm proud of him. He played pretty good, two of the goals where givemes

His problem is not staying in position in the box. Was out of position way too much.

And against a team with good forwards he will be in lot's of trouble.

I mean Richlands was able to score 3 goals on him.

His problem is not staying in position in the box. Was out of position way too much.

And against a team with good forwards he will be in lot's of trouble.

I mean Richlands was able to score 3 goals on him.

well.....from the source i recieved the two goals scored in the second half where flukes??? also heard he almost saved a PK????

If this info is true that sounds like he played ok to me....

well.....from the source i recieved the two goals scored in the second half where flukes??? also heard he almost saved a PK????

If this info is true that sounds like he played ok to me....

YEA!!!! the two Goals in the second half was BULL SHIT those goals was so sloppy

and the third one was FUKIN out of bounds!!!!! I can't wait till Rooster can really show'em up on their home turf.

Also Runner, you are correct about the PK he nearly blocked it.....it would of been sweet

I love how people try from tazewell pretend other teams should never score on them. And any goals that are scored are flukes, accidents, acts of god, etc.

Get over it. It is soccer. Shat happens that shouldn't sometimes. Every goal isn't going to be a flawless shot.

BTW, Abingdon took untill the 75th minute last night to score on richlands. The same team that accidentally beat you guys 8-1.

I love how people try from tazewell pretend other teams should never score on them. And any goals that are scored are flukes, accidents, acts of god, etc.

Get over it. It is soccer. Shat happens that shouldn't sometimes. Every goal isn't going to be a flawless shot.

BTW, Abingdon took untill the 75th minute last night to score on richlands. The same team that accidentally beat you guys 8-1.

I love how people try from tazewell pretend? what?

First i don't even think that person from tazewell. So take it for that person and not everyone. Yea some goals are flukes, some aren't a goal is a goal no matter if you think it was great or trash it still counts for 1 point.

BTW, tazewell beat richlands. Nobody said anything about abingdon, plus it really doesn't matter if they didn't score til the last minute if they won.

well i know that the p.k. was pretty bull. They called a handball when the ball was chested down. Unfortunately rooster is in cali so it'll be a completely different game this week.

Score varsity boys

Tazewell 5

Richlands 2

Scoring for Dawgs -

Jarod Angles - 3

Colton Cook - 1

TJ Rasnick - 1

Score JV

Richlands -2

Tazewell - 2 (Tazewell scored with 26 sec left in game)

Assist

T.J. Rasnick- 3

King George- 2

Girls game was 3-1 tazewell. I believe. I know T-town won.

that assist that you flicked was pretty nasty razzle dazzle. Just sayin

Assist

T.J. Rasnick- 3

King George- 2

Girls game was 3-1 tazewell. I believe. I know T-town won.

Was going to post assists, but wasn't sure TJ had 2 or 3, also didn't know who the others were.

Believe the Blues goals were scored by Eli Hearl and Albert Fajardo.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Win a tazewell because of the refs? That has to be the biggest joke i've ever heard. Opposing teams always have an advantage no matter where it is if they are playing tazewell because the refs are so bad toward them. I don't know what games your watching but maybe you should open your eyes.