Abingdon 2 Richlands 0

nollama

"Mighty" Abingdon didn't score until the 75th minute against a richlands team with 12 players and several of them playing injured.

It was a great effort from richlands to say the least.

Not sure what we can gander from this but one of the highlights was the great abingdon coach making his players run alot of sprints during halftime.

Hardly even touched the ball? Good one!

Richlands actually scored in the 1st half but had it called back by the "i love everything abingdon" sideline ref. It was a great call.

Richlands actually scored in the 1st half but had it called back by the "i love everything abingdon" sideline ref. It was a great call.

"i love everything abingdon" ref? what are you retarded? all the refs hate abingdon

yeah man, worst call ever. i mean when you're 10 yards offsides and all. great goal.

Man they almost had you guys. I mean the tazewell score was 3-1 at half, we had injured players and not a full team. We alomost got you. Haha

No if everyone can come back to reality richlands is not half the team Abingdon is. Possession is a big deal in a soccer game, if you know anything besides kick the ball toward the goal you might know that. But considering most people around here have never watched real soccer. 2-0 Is a well handed defeat in say the EPL. But highschool soccer if you possess the ball and try not to just run down the other team they were just right in it. haha

Man they almost had you guys. I mean the tazewell score was 3-1 at half, we had injured players and not a full team. We alomost got you. Haha

No if everyone can come back to reality richlands is not half the team Abingdon is. Possession is a big deal in a soccer game, if you know anything besides kick the ball toward the goal you might know that. But considering most people around here have never watched real soccer. 2-0 Is a well handed defeat in say the EPL. But highschool soccer if you possess the ball and try not to just run down the other team they were just right in it. haha

haha agreed

it also makes it difficult to score when all 11 players on their team are in the box

11 players in the box? You must be a farkin retard. Were you the kid whose job it was to get all the players liquid refreshment? Yeah. Thought so.

11 players in the box? You must be a farkin retard. Were you the kid whose job it was to get all the players liquid refreshment? Yeah. Thought so.

a "farkin retard". farkin. whatever man. and yes they had their entire team in the box almost every time except maybe a few times when they would have one striker up

You start huh? Sure thing you start.

And you spend your time playing on this forum all day to. Hope that scholarship to va highlands works out for ya. Heard they have one heckuva soccer program.:D

You start huh? Sure thing you start.

And you spend your time playing on this forum all day to. Hope that scholarship to va highlands works out for ya. Heard they have one heckuva soccer program.:D

cute smiley. yeah yeah...pretty sure they made the semi-finals last year..lost to maryland though it was a big shame

I'm having fun with you kid. Keep it up!

I know being a water boy isn't prestigious or anything but heck at least your on the team so your mommy and daddy can come out and watch you do something.

a "farkin retard". farkin. whatever man. and yes they had their entire team in the box almost every time except maybe a few times when they would have one striker up

Classic richlands soccer man. I mean ever richlands "fark" knows how to pack in the box. I mean it makes you look awesome to only lose 2-0 when you cross midfield 2 maybe 3 times a half.

they use to play that way then entire time in my high school career. Drop 9 have one up top. And i'm pretty sure refs might hate abingdon, but They despise tazewell haha All the refs in the swd are a joke in my opinion.

they use to play that way then entire time in my high school career. Drop 9 have one up top. And i'm pretty sure refs might hate abingdon, but They despise tazewell haha All the refs in the swd are a joke in my opinion.

yeah, it gets ridiculous when they have that many people in the box. and the refs are all jokes haha.